Parents- if you have a query about your child's wellbeing, Healthline is a free health advice service available 24 hrs a day.
Call them anytime on 0800 611 116 for free advice from their trained registered nurses.

Please note: we promote the Well Child Tamariki Ora Programme but do not provide the service.

Any questions about missed visits or changing providers must be sent to the servcie provider themselves.

Some common questions parents ask us:

How can I find a Well Child Provider?
Your midwife or family doctor can help you choose a Well Child Provider that’s right for you and your family. 
Depending on where you live, there could be a few providers to choose from. Check our list of providers here or the Ministry of Health list here

Can I change to a different Well Child Provider?
Just because you were referred to a particular provider, doesn't mean you have to stay with them. To find other providers, see the links in the answer above.

Where do I get my child's immunisation records from?
Parents and guardians may request their child’s immunisation information, or request that information be corrected, at any time through their health professional or by contacting their local DHB and asking for the National Immunisation Register. Those living overseas should request their child’s immunisation information from the DHB they last lived in. To find the contact details for your local DHB, go to DHB websites.


Well Child Service Providers

If you provide Well Child services and wish to be added to the list of providers, please fill in this form.
Otherwise, feel free to contact us here:

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.